Kaiju [monster] making workshop! Sculpt, mould and create your own plastic figurines!
Guest instructor: Nick Sianchuk from Nugs.ca
Friday evening December 13th intro 6:30-9:30pm, Saturday & Sunday December 14 & 15th 10am to 5pm, Wednesday December 18th finish projects, 6pm-9:30pm
3 student minimum, 6 Student max., $180pp +$105 materials & lab fee
– how to think like a Kaiju
– learn to design a Kaiju (be a Kaiju God!)
– make your own Kaiju
– make a one-piece, open-faced block mould
– make your own simple two-part Kaiju mould
– learn how to resin-cast your Kaiju
– tips on how to set up your own little casting factory in your basement, garage or over at Mom’s house.
nanopod: Hybrid Studio now offers two ways to register.
#1. Pay a non-refundable materials and lab fee deposit. This deposit holds your space, and purchases materials for use during the course/workshop. The remaining amount is due the 1st evening of class and can be paid using Visa, Mastercard or with cash.
#2. Pay the Instruction fee, and YOU purchase necessary supplies, materials (& sometimes tools) for the workshop or course.